[metaslider id=2951] … Read More
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor, formerly known as Application Performance Monitor, has a new name that does justice to all of the incredible server and application management features packed into its latest release – all at a price that won’t raise your CFO’s eyebrows. With agentless performance and availability monitoring for hundreds of applications and hardware types, it delivers the management, alerting, and reporting you need to keep your servers and apps running at peak performance.
In literally minutes, you can be monitoring your favorite apps, including Microsoft® Exchange, Active Directory®, Java® applications, and more. Plus, Server & Application Monitor tracks the health of Dell®, HP®, and IBM® System X servers and the underlying hardware for your VMware® hosts, providing insight into environmental data, hardware status, and more. There’s even expert knowledge built in that provides guidance on what to monitor, why to monitor it, and optimal thresholds!
Get the Powerful Application Performance Monitoring You Love, Without the Complexity & Cost You Hate!
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor, formerly known as Application Performance Monitor, has a new name that does justice to all of the incredible, enterprise-class server and application management features packed into its latest release. It’s so easy to deploy that you’ll be up and running in less than an hour. And you can forget about having to deploy agents, hire expensive consultants, or suffer through long deployment cycles!
Finally, you can get deep visibility into your physical and virtual infrastructure, hardware, application statistics, processes, and O/S performance – all at a price point you’ll love.
Just install the software, select the apps and servers you want to monitor, and go grab some lunch while Server & Application Monitor auto-discovers the applications and servers in your environment. When you get back, your monitoring environment will be waiting for you—complete with out-of-the-box dashboards, alerts, reports, and more! It’s just that easy!
Comprehensive Application & Server Performance Monitoring:
- Monitor virtually any application: Leverage an extensive collection of out-of-the-box application monitors and those contributed on the thwack Community Content Exchange, or easily create your own for custom apps in a few simple steps.
- Out-of-the-box hardware & VMware host monitoring: Monitor the health of Dell®, HP®, and IBM® System X servers and the underlying hardware for your VMware® hosts to get valuable insight into environmental data, hardware status, and more.
- Built-in expert knowledge: Take advantage of built-in expert guidance on what to monitor, why to monitor it, and optimal thresholds for popular applications.
- Auto-discovery: Let Server & Application Monitor scan your network to find your applications and servers so you don’t have to.
- Monitor server processes in real time: Monitor all of the processes running on your server in real time, including CPU, memory, virtual memory, and disk I/O.
- Manage O/S performance out-of-the-box: Leverage built-in templates that support Windows® Server 2003 and 2008, UNIX, Linux®, IBM AIX®, and Sun Solaris®, as well as templates from the Community Content Exchange on thwack.
- Microsoft® Active Directory® support: Simplify creation of login credentials by leveraging Active Directory user accounts and groups.
- Simulate the performance your end-users experience: Use out-of-the-box user experience monitors for email, databases, and core IT services such as HTTP and FTP.
- Leverage Nagios® scripts: Run Nagios scripts natively (no conversion required) within Server & Application Monitor, making the most of the time and effort you have already invested in your scripts.
- Monitor Java-based applications: Monitor JBoss®, GlassFish®, WebLogic®, Apache Tomcat®, and more with JMX® Mbean support.
- Integration with Network Performance Monitor (NPM), Storage Manager, and Synthetic End User Monitor: Get a comprehensive view into application, server, user experience, network, and storage performance.
- Single pane of glass: Monitor the health of applications and the underlying physical and virtual server infrastructure.
Power and Scalability:
- Root-cause analysis: Use Dynamic Service Groups to determine where your problem is – the application, database, hardware, O/S, or something else.
- Business service views: Roll up servers, services, applications, user experience, network devices, and more into dynamic service groups representing a single service (ie “Email” or “Order Entry”).
- Graphical, easy-to-use interface: Quickly pinpoint the source of performance issues with an integrated cross-product interface that is LUCID: Logical, Useable, Customizable, Interactive, & Drill-down.
- Powerful alerting rules: Configure alerts and escalation sequences based on correlated events, sustained conditions, complex combinations of states, and more.
- Pre-built and customizable reports: Leverage built-in application and server reports.
- Enterprise scalability: Consolidate application and server monitoring with one tool that scales to thousands of logical endpoints.