Everyone loves free stuff! Especially technology tools that work, or can provide you with the ammunition you need to discuss your security challenges with the C level executives.
Free Tools for Security Awareness:
These tools are provided through our partnership with KnowBe4, and are offered one-time only. If you would like to try out the KnowBe4 platform for 30 days – contact us and we can get you setup.
Free Phish Test – This one time offer to run a free phishing test against your employees to see what percentage is susceptible to phishing attempts. The results may surprise you.
Free Email Exposure Check – One of the easiest ways to target employees is by harvesting emails that are available one a variety of websites. It may surprise an organization to see how many of your employees emails are publicly available.
Domain Spoof Test – Can your email or domain name be spoofed, email spoofing is a classic tool that spammers utilize to hide their tracks and get you the end user to open what appears to be a legitimate email.
Free Security Tools for Home
Sophos Home for PC’s and Macs – Protect all the computers in your home with the free Sophos Home. This is the same antivirus, malware protection and web filtering technology that is used by other Sophos End users.
- You can monitor and change security settings for the whole family from any browers
- Control access to certain types of websites
- Can work on Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, MAC OS X 10.8 through to 10.12
Sophos XG Firewall Home Edition – The Home Edition of the Sophos XG Firewall features full protection for your home network, including anti-malware, web security and URL filtering, application control, IPS, traffic shaping, VPN, reporting and monitoring, and much more.
- Full protection for your home users and your home network
- Integrated, hardened Linux operating system
- Runs on Intel-compatible hardware
Sophos UTM Home Version –
This software version of the Sophos UTM Firewall features full network, web, mail and web application security, with VPN functionality, for as many as 50 IP addresses. The Sophos UTM Home Edition contains its own operating system and overwrites all data on the computer during the installation process. Therefore, a separate, dedicated computer is needed.
- Fully-equipped software version of the Sophos UTM appliance
- Complete network, web, mail and web application security with VPN functionality
- Protects up to 50 IP addresses
If you have any questions on any of these tools, please feel free to contact us.