[metaslider id=2951] … Read More
The following free technology tools can provide you with the ammunition you need to discuss your security challenges with the C-level executives.
Free Tools for Security Awareness
These tools are provided through our partnership with KnowBe4 and are being offered for a limited time. If you would like to try out the KnowBe4 platform for 30 days, contact us today.
Free Phish Test – Take advantage of this one-time offer to run a free phishing security test to see what percentage of your employees may be susceptible to phishing attempts. The results may surprise you.
Free Email Exposure Check – One of the easiest ways to target employees is by harvesting emails that are available on a variety of websites. It may surprise an organization to see how many of their employees’ emails are publicly available.
Domain Spoof Test – Can your email address or domain name be spoofed? Email spoofing is a classic tool that spammers utilize to encourage the end user to open what appears to be a legitimate email.
Free Security Tools for Home
Sophos Home for PC’s and Macs – Protect all the computers in your home with the free Sophos Home. This is the same antivirus, malware protection, and web-filtering technology that is used by other Sophos End users.
- Monitor and change security settings for the whole family from any browser
- Control access to certain types of websites
- Available for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, MAC OS X 10.8 to 10.12
Sophos XG Firewall Home Edition – The Home Edition of the Sophos XG Firewall features full protection for your home network, including anti-malware, web security and URL filtering, application control, IPS, traffic shaping, ransomware protection, VPN, reporting and monitoring, and much more.
- Full protection for your home users and your home network
- Integrated, hardened Linux operating system
- Runs on Intel-compatible hardware
Sophos UTM Home Version – This software version of the Sophos UTM Firewall features full network, web, mail, and application security for up to 50 IP addresses. The Sophos UTM Home Edition contains its own operating system and overwrites all data on the computer during the installation process. Therefore, a separate and dedicated computer is needed.
- Fully-equipped software version of the Sophos UTM appliance
- Complete network, web, mail, and application security with VPN functionality
- Protects up to 50 IP addresses
If you have any questions on any of the above cyber security solutions, contact us today.