The NetShield is a next generation network access control (NAC) solution, allows you to control network access and detect, alert, and block accidental, unintended, malicious access and data exfiltration.
Organizations traditionally look at security from the outside in protecting their networks using firewalls or UTMs and IDS/IPS systems, however most of todays threats are from the inside out such as malware-infected devices behind the firewall. This is where a network access control solution provides an additional layer of security by blocking unwanted, untrusted devices from accessing your network.
In order for security to be practiced, it must be practical.
Small and mid-sized companies across all industries can depend on NetShield to defend their networks against untrusted or unwanted devices in three simple steps:
- Build your trust list through automatic discovery or via CSV import
- Enable blocking of devices outside of trust list. Or set up custom alerts to see when new devices attach to your network.
- Sit back and relax, knowing that NetShield has you covered against rogue or malicious devices.
In addition to this core NAC functionality, the NetShield appliances can detail vulnerabilities that are present on the devices accessing your network in a non-intrusive way, thereby enabling you to be proactive about remediating vulnerabilities. Appliances are also equipped with a malware detection feature designed to identify outbound “command and control” traffic destined toward known malware sites, and this is integrated with the blocking engine to provide millisecond response time to contain this type of malware threats.
The Benefits of the NetShield include:
- Effectively manage BYOD by security your corporate network from unknown devices
- Minimize breaches by blocking any unknown device on your network
- Know who and what is on your network at all times, which allows you to meet and maintain compliance
- Easy to install and provision
The Features of the NetShield include:
- Real-time asset identification and classification
- Automatically deny access to any IP – both wired and wireless – this is trying to attach to your network
- Compliance reporting for PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX
- Command center to allow you to manage remote sites from one location.