Data sanitization is the process of irreversibly removing or destroying data stored on a memory device, such as a hard drive, flash memory/SSD, mobile device, CD, or DVD. Simply selecting the “delete” button does not entirely remove the data, and enterprises require a method of “sanitizing” across every IT asset. Blancco’s data erasure solutions aim to destroy the electronic data residing on the hard drive or other digital media.
However, most enterprises require an audit trail to prove compliance with data retention and sanitization. Blancco’s data erasure solutions work across the entire enterprise and lifecycle of every IT asset and provide confirmation removal.
Some of Blanco’s recommended products for the Enterprise include:
- Drive Eraser – Securely erase sensitive data from HDDs and complex SSDs in desktop or laptop computers and servers
- File Eraser – Go beyond file shredding with secure erasure of sensitive files and folders with integration and automation of rules
- Removable Media Eraser – Permanently wipe data from USB drives, SD cards, microdrives, CompactFlash cards, and other flash memory storage devices
- Management Console – Centralized data erasure management reporting across every IT asset with the ability to integrate with your asset management systems
- Eraser Hardware – Broad onsite data erasure solutions for large volumes of loose drives or damaged/EoL drives
Mitigate the risk of stolen data with complete sanitation across all your IT assets. Contact us today for more information on data erasure software from our partners at Blancco.