Scanning your systems for vulnerabilities is one of the key practices for cyber security. Continuous vulnerability assessments are one of the top Critical Security Controls from SANS, and are required for compliance with specific standards such as PCI DSS.
With new threats and vulnerabilities created daily, it is crucial that an organization maintains an updated view of its current security posture. Do you need to know how those recent patches affected your security posture? Are you curious of what impact your latest firewall or router changes had on an attacker’s view of your network? ScanWatch, a vulnerability assessment service from our partners at Alert Logic, can provide you with an in-depth analysis of your network – allowing you to quickly re-mediate and minimize the window of opportunity for attackers.
Some Key Features/Benefits of ScanWatch:
- Easy-to-use tools provide insight into your environment and identify vulnerabilities that can be viewed by factors such as severity and age.
- Detailed vulnerability reports help you plan and prioritize your work.
- Simple PCI compliance with attestation reports and a PCI Dispute Wizard
- No infrastructure or up-front costs
- Ability to schedule and generate reports as needed
- 24/7 support from Alert Logic
If you are in need of a cyber security solution that is even more robust or proactive, we recommend Threat Manager with ActiveWatch. This service identifies suspicious activity and threats to your IT asset so you can respond promptly.