[metaslider id=2951] … Read More
Solarwinds honoured – Network & Security Product Excellence
AUSTIN, TX –(Marketwired – March 23, 2016) – SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced several industry accolades for its network and security management products from respected industry publications including, SC Magazine®, Cyber Defense Magazine, Network Computing® and CRN®.
“At SolarWinds, we are proud to provide IT professionals with robust products that equip them with deep visibility and reliable data to help tackle the monitoring and management challenges they are confronting in their environments,” said Nikki Jennings, group vice president, product strategy, SolarWinds. “Receiving these product awards is affirmation that we are listening to our users, taking the time to understand the problems they are facing, and dedicating our time to providing the products they need to solve all their IT problems.”
- SolarWinds® Network Configuration Manager won for “Best Risk/Policy Management Solution” in the 2015 SC Awards U.S.
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor was a finalist for “Network Management Product of the Year” in the 2016 Network Computing UK Awards
- SolarWinds was a finalist for “Company of the Year” in the 2016 Network Computing UK Awards
- SolarWinds Log & Event Manager won for “Best Product — Security Information Event Management (SIEM)” in the 2016 Cyber Defense Awards
- SolarWinds was named the “Hot Company — Patch & Configuration Management” for SolarWinds Patch Manager in the 2016 Cyber Defense Awards
- SolarWinds was named one of the “20 Coolest SIEM and Threat Detection Vendors” in CRN‘s 2016 Security 100
- SolarWinds Log & Event Manager is a finalist for “Best SIEM Solution” in the 2016 SC Magazine Awards Europe; winners to be announced June 7
To find out more about Solarwinds give us a call at 866-431-8972, send us an email at email@example.com,