[metaslider id=2951] … Read More
Symtrex Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Snare Server Version 6.2 by Intersect Alliance (Release Date: November 13, 2013 by Intersect Alliance). This new release has some new features, updates as well as a security update.
- Implemented new Snare Reflector functionality for multiple configurable destinations.
- Implemented support for receiving events over a TLS connection from TLS support agents
- Implemented password complexity rules for user accounts
- Included packages for NFS in the base operating system to allow for custom configuration of NFS
- Implemented custom expand/contract options for the Objective Navigation Panel to allow for longer objective names and complex nest paths.
- Implemented objective container-based permissions to allow for simpler permission management across large objective sets
- Added support into the Agent Management console for remote read-only management of the V3 release of the Snare Agent for Linux.