[metaslider id=2951] … Read More
Snare Agent for Linux
We are pleased to announce the updated Snare Agent for Linux has been released. Our clients can login to their client areas to download the latest version.
The latest version has some added features/enhancements:
- Implement Exclude Rules in Linux agent
- LastLogins options needs to be implemented
- Various UI pages are formatted incorrectly
- Config file permissions need modification
Download the Release Notes for Snare Agent for Linux 4.1.0.
Some of the features of the Snare Enterprise Agent for Linux include:
- Caching of events in case of a network disruption, ensuring that events are not lost
- Log message delivery with TCP.
- Log to multiple destinations
- Encrypt messages between the agent and the Snare Server.
- Allowing the event log record to be formatted so it is accepted by a SYSLOG server.
- UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) timestamp format for events instead of local machine time zone format.
- Allow security administrators to either locally or remotely monitor changes to the agent’s configuration through a standard web browser.
Contact us with any questions