The latest version has some added features/enhancements:
- Implement Exclude Rules in Linux agent
- LastLogins options needs to be implemented
- Various UI pages are formatted incorrectly
- Config file permissions need modification
Download the Release Notes for Snare Agent for Linux 4.1.0.
Some of the features of the Snare Enterprise Agent for Linux include:
- Caching of events in case of a network disruption, ensuring that events are not lost
- Log message delivery with TCP.
- Log to multiple destinations
- Encrypt messages between the agent and the Snare Server.
- Allowing the event log record to be formatted so it is accepted by a SYSLOG server.
- UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) timestamp format for events instead of local machine time zone format.
- Allow security administrators to either locally or remotely monitor changes to the agent’s configuration through a standard web browser.
Contact us with any questions