[metaslider id=2951] … Read More
Sophos Firewall Manager
Sophos Firewall Manager (SFM) enables full-featured, centralized management of multiple Sophos XG Firewall devices. It provides enterprises and MSP partners confidence to efficiently monitor and manage a large estate from the convenience of a single screen.
- Manage all firewall policies and configuration from a single console
- Ensure uniform policy implementation across all your firewalls and locations
- Re-use configuration templates to streamline deployment of new firewalls
- View statuses and get alerts on a variety of device and network health indicators
- Utilize role-based admin, change control, and audit logging to track changes
- Deploys easily as hardware, software, or virtual appliance
Sophos iView Reporting
Sophos iView provides an intelligent, uninterrupted view of your network from a single pane of glass. It consolidates reporting across multiple firewall devices. With iView, you get an unprecedented level of customization and views into your network.
- Consolidated reporting across multiple firewalls or customers
- Support for XG Firewall, SG Firewall devices
- Easily monitor and analyze security risks across the entire network
- Provide insight into specific device or customer usage, traffic, and risks
- Compliance reporting for HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, and SOX
- Convenient backup and long-term storage for all your firewall data
Remote Ethernet Devices (RED)
Sophos RED makes extending your secure network to other locations easy and affordable. It requires no technical skills at the remote site. Simply enter the RED device ID into your XG Firewall and ship it. As soon as it’s plugged in and connected to the Internet, our provisioning service automatically connects it to your firewall and establishes a secure, dedicated VPN tunnel.
- Auto provisioning enables deployment by non-technical staff
- Secure VPN tunnel connectivity with your XG Firewall from anywhere
- Selective routing options for any mix of VPN and local WAN access
- Enterprise encryption
- Two models to fit a variety of remote location and bandwidth needs