Finally, you can put down your whiteboard markers and relax while SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper does the network mapping for you. Leveraging a unique multi-level discovery technique, SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper automatically discovers your LAN or WAN and produces comprehensive, easy-to-view network diagrams that integrate OSI Layer 2 and Layer 3 topology data (including switch-to-switch, switch-to-node, and switch-to-router port connections). With two mouse clicks, this data can be exported into Microsoft Office® Visio® and easily shared with your colleagues.
Additionally, Network Topology Mapper will automatically track and account for changes to the network with each new scan. Changes are highlighted on new network diagrams.
Network Mapping Highlights:
- Automatically discovers and diagrams network topology
- Supports multiple discovery methods including SNMP v1 – v3, ICMP, and WMI
- Exports network maps to Microsoft Office® Visio®, PDF, and PNG formats
- Delivers reports on switch ports, VLANs, subnets, and inventory
- Addresses reporting needs for PCI compliance and other regulatory requirements