The world may not be flat, but it sure is big. If you’re trying to manage a geographically distributed enterprise network – whether it’s scattered across the country or around the globe – you know how tricky this can be.
As a network engineer, you need to proactively maintain network stability and instantly respond to any network issues, wherever in the world they may occur. And you need to ensure network resources are correctly utilized to optimally deliver business services across your networks. Unless you have unlimited budget for traveling, , you’re going to have to do all of this remotely, and without impacting WAN performance.
Say hello to SolarWinds Enterprise Operations Console. SolarWinds Enterprise Operations Console provides a consolidated command center to monitor your entire enterprise network. It gives you unified visibility into remote Orion servers running SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor and its associated modules.
SolarWinds Enterprise Operations Console’s point-and-click setup allows it to be installed and configured in just minutes, unlike complex enterprise network management software, which require expensive consultants and significant effort to deploy. SolarWinds Enterprise Operations Console’s WAN-optimized architecture scales as your network grows; in fact, with SolarWinds Enterprise Operations Console, you can monitor as few as several hundred network elements to well over one million elements by consolidating data from dozens of remote Orion server deployments.
Enterprise Network Management Highlights:
- Provides a single interactive screen that displays your enterprise-wide network health monitored by distributed Orion servers
- Focuses your attention on mission-critical issues with global Top 10 views of bandwidth utilization, response time, CPU, memory, and disk space utilization and more
- Empowers you to quickly begin monitoring your network in just minutes using a simple point-and-click setup, without the need for consultants
- Scales to monitor over a million network elements with no degradation in network performance
- Consolidates critical monitoring data from multiple customer sites onto a single screen – perfect for the Managed Service Provider (MSP) Network Operation Center (NOC)
- Allows enterprises and MSPs to monitor overlapping IP addresses, eliminating the need for clients to change IP configurations due to cross-site IP address conflicts
- Offers seamless integration with all other Orion modules to quickly quantify issues with your VoIP infrastructure, network traffic, wireless devices, and applications
- Enables you to create custom views by adding, removing and rearranging resources, as well as modifying menu bars and more