Kiwi Syslog Server is one of the most trusted Windows®-based Syslog servers on the market. Easy to set up and configure, it offers a feature-rich solution for receiving, logging, displaying, alerting, and forwarding Syslog and SNMP trap messages from network devices, such as routers, switches, Linux and Unix hosts, and other Syslog and trap-enabled devices.
Kiwi Syslog Server Highlights:
- View your syslog data from anywhere on the network via web access – NEW FEATURE!
- Filter messages and create advanced alerts with Advanced Script Processing
- Log to any database with ODBC logging
- Schedule archiving and log maintenance by using Automated Log Archive
- View syslog messages in multiple windows simultaneously
- Automatically perform actions based on alerts, including sending email, forwarding messages, triggering audible alarms, sending SNMP trap messages, and paging IT staff
- Retain the original source IP on forwarded messages as one of many advanced forwarding options
- Forward Windows event log messages from your Windows servers to your Kiwi Syslog Server using the included Log Forwarder for Windows – NEW FEATURE!
- Produce trend analysis graphs and email syslog traffic statistics
- Leverage and share user-created rules, filters and scripts with the Community Content Exchange on thwack – NEW FEATURE!